AT A GLANCE
PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT ADVICE
Orlando Nordics AB is an independent investment firm with its office in Stockholm, Sweden. Orlando Nordics AB advises and supports the Private Equity Funds “SSVP III” and “ESSVP IV” with more than SEK 8 billion equity under management.
ROLE OF ORLANDO
Orlando Nordics AB advises the investors of the Special Situations Venture Partners funds on investments in transaction situations ranging from successions, complex carve-outs to turnarounds in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
TEAM WITH PROFOUND EXPERIENCE IN HANDS-ON MANAGEMENT
The Nordics team has substantial expertise in analyzing and advising businesses and completing transactions. The team is supported by Orlando Management AG in Munich with long-standing experience in acquiring and managing companies as well as in management consulting. Its key expertise involves operational improvement and strategic alignments of businesses.
LONG-TERM VALUE ENHANCEMENT
The funds advised by Orlando strive for long-term value enhancement. Their success is not based on financial engineering, but on improving operating earnings. This is accomplished in close cooperation with company management, who has a vested interest in the company’s success. The main objective is to stabilize and improve earnings.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH FOCUS
Orlando Management’s roots are in the traditional investment business i.e. like minded investors coming together to invest their capital in private companies, far from the stock markets’ short-term orientation, with a focus on providing constructive strategic direction. The objective is long-term value creation through superior “corporate governance” and a focus on the company’s strengths.
We quickly and reliably find custom-tailored solutions for complex situations taking into account the interest of investors, sellers and management. Our funds’ portfolio companies are managed separately according to specific strategies tailored to the situation at hand. We don`t cross-subsidize between portfolio companies.
STRONG COMPETENCES WITHIN THE TEAM
The Orlando Nordics team has long-standing experience in supporting management functions, financing, mergers & acquisitions as well as restructuring and process management. A highly qualified legal and administrative staff completes Orlando’s team.
Jacob Alvarsson, Partner
- Partner at Orlando Nordics
- Private Equity experience since 2010
- Investment Director at Inter IKEA Investments, Stockholm
- Case team leader at Bain & Company, Stockholm, Zürich, Johannesburg
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management from Stockholm School of Economics and ESADE Business School, Barcelona
Per-Nicklas Höglund, Partner
- Partner at Orlando Nordics
- EVP Strategy, Group Projects and M&A at Dometic Group AB 2014 to 2018
- 16 years at McKinsey&Company and Partner from 2006 to 2014
- M.Sc. of Civil Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden and a M.Sc. in Accounting and Business Administration from University of Gothenburg
Axel Lindberg, Investment Director
- Investment Director at Orlando Nordics
- Investment Banking Associate (Mergers & Acquisitions) at Crédit Agricole CIB, Paris
- BSc Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics
Kajsa Lisa Lundgren, Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant and Office Manager at Orlando Nordics,
- Administrative positions at Mannheimer Swartling (MSA) and other leading law firms in Stockholm since 2001 incl. Executive Assistant to the Chairman of the Board and the Managing Partner of MSA
- Legal Assistant at Spotify AB
- Studies of Art, Culture and Economics at Södertörn University
Maxime Rundström, Intern
For more information or requests please contact:
Orlando Nordics AB
Birger Jarlsgatan 10
114 34 Stockholm
Telephone: +46 (0)8 412 12 80